My favourite hang-outs are here! Food…
- Sketch Lecture room, 9 Conduit Street London W1S 2XG Tel 0207 629 16 83- A grand experience…
- Golborne Fisheries, 75-77 Golborne Rd, Ladbroke Grove, London W10 Tel 020 89 60 31 00
- La Cave a Fromage, 24-25 Cromwell Plce, South Kensington, SW7 Tel 084 5108 8222
- HG Walters, Butchers, Barons Court, London W14 Tel 0207 3 85 64 66- delivers all the best restaurants and gastropubs in west Ldn
- The Spice shop, Blenheim crescent, Portobello road W11 http://www.thespiceshop.co.uk
- Books for Cooks, Blenheim crescent, W11 London- Fav bookstore
- Lina Stores, Italian Deli, 18 Brewer Street Soho, London W1F 0SH Tel: 020 7437 6482
- The Algerian Coffee shop, Old Compton street W1 – for coffee and more!
- Gerrys, liquors and drinks, Brewers street W1
- Ma Cuisine, French bistrot cooking, The old post office, 9 Station Approach, Kew TW9 3QB Tel 02083321923
- Speck, Italian deli at 2 Holland Park Terrace , London, W11 4ND, Tel: 020 7229 7005
- Cafe Plum in Hammersmith for the best and most stylish full English breakfast : http://www.cafeplum.com
- Medlar, 438 Kings Road, a delightful and elegant address, perfect before or after shopping in Kings Road – still the best! Tel 0207 349 1900
- Aux Merveilleux de Fred, 88 Old Brompton Rd, south Kensington Tel 02075810226 Fabulous meringue and cream contraptions with incredible flavours and revolutionary names! Irresistible…
- Maître Choux, 15 Harrington road, South Kensington Tel 0205038547 Dehors les macarons! Make way for the new cult pastry : the decadent filled petit choux… These ones come in many delicious flavours such as raspberry jam with vanilla or caramel au beurre salé. A must try!
- Hibiscus, Maddox street, W1 – Gorgeous classic Lyonnais cuisine!
- Yauatcha, Soho – Still my favourite fusion restaurant: Divine food, creative presentation and fabulous franco-japanese puddings… 15/17 Broadwick Street, Soho – Now also in the City.
- La Patisserie des Rêves has arrived in South Ken! No need to migrate to Marylebone High Street to gorge on the best French pastries in town… South Ken plaza, next to the V&A. And they have tables outside in summer.
Here is my notice board where I write down the names of the restaurants and shops I have visited recently and liked. Please send me your favourites so I can expand my list of great London shops and restaurants!
More reviews to come soon! Watch this space for great foodie shops and favourite hotspots.